Friday, December 6, 2013

Blue

Pale and jaded, frail and faded
In need of something sedated
Know they call me Most Hated
Segregated like a nigga, finna trade it
Nah fuck it, I like it gonna savor it
Feel like puffin your gums save it
Cuz all you got to say I've said it
Stuck it to my name, I've bled it
Go to hell, that's where I'm headed
I cut you off like a head throw it off
Cauterize it sow it up, needle, thread it
I don't need y'all in my life ya know
Deadweight dragging me, undertow
Don't give a fuck you friend or foe
Cuz all my fucking friends are foes
And ima kill you in the end ya know

Haha my soul is black, why I'm so blue
Blue as my jeans, as you try to scream while I'm choking you, you go code blue
It's hopeless to change, why I'm so blue

Indigo, cold as snow, so low, I go, solo
Just me and my shadow
Foe, go blows, hoes, ain't no beau
Bitches know I'm a uno mano show
I'm out and no you can no go hoe
But you can come when you hear me go
Oh oh oh oh ohhhhhhhh
When I bust you know it's time to go
You follow, blows I got to throw
Girl I like ya but too much to swallow
So I just bite ya, chew ya up, spit 
Ain't trying to fight ya and shit
Get married three months later n split
Just let me be in the darkness of my pit

Haha my soul is black, why I'm so blue
Blue as my jeans, as you try to scream while I'm choking you, you go code blue
It's hopeless to change, why I'm so blue


No comments:

Post a Comment